FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 06:44 PM   #210
CanyonCountryReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
:

To the seller (Jessica) we should not be judged by the mistakes we make. But we should be judged as to the way we handle them. You come off as a fantastic seller and if you ever have something I was interested in you will be hearing from me. Your professionalism really does shine through. I think besides the OP we all agree on that. Secretly the OP feels the same way too and hopes one day to be like you.
Thank you! We've been working really hard at expanding our business recently. My husband, Jack, was enjoying the hobby for quite some time and had a small store here in our county. We are putting more effort into the online business because it seems that where the majority of sales are occurring these days. We should have an official website by the spring. The focus for many years was corn snakes and rat snakes (with a lot of other unique breeds thrown in over the years). He's been very involved with ball python breeding in the last few years and loves them. Last year, he even hatched 2 world's firsts and had them published on World of Ball Pythons (sorry, had to toot that horn a bit).

We would absolutely love to do business with the reputable breeders we've encountered on this site!! Thanks!