FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Steven Brenner Transaction
Thread: Inquiry Steven Brenner Transaction
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 12:03 AM   #140
chazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post
Did something change, since your last update that said it would be resolved by February?
I was wondering the same thing.

Also I'm still confused about the disputes with Paypal that you have supposedly closed.
It's been a while since I read this thread and don't have the time to read it again. Please correct me if I'm wrong, this was a trade deal that went sour and hasn't been resolved yet, correct? I remember you opening disputes on turtles that you paid for, received and were happy with. You opened a dispute on that purchase to get at least something for the turtle you traded. I believe you said it was all the same deal, which doesn't make much sense especially to a financial institution, since the items paid for were received. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see how a dispute or chargeback would be rewarded on a trade deal.

Don't get me wrong, I believe you are owed either money or the agreed upon turtle as trade, no question about that.
I hope it does work out for you and you get what you're owed by February 1, 2017.
Best of luck!