FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 02:17 AM   #416
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard101 View Post
Your comments are very strong, and you should have factual proof of your allegations against Mr. Park. If you have a case pending in court, it is the judge, not you, who has the ultimate decision in the matter. Mr. Park is a well respected person in the United States, He donates thousands of dollars to organizations that take care of iguanas and lizards. He runs a non-profit organization, so raffle is legal. making false accusations against any person publicly is a crime. If he finds out about your postings on this site, he has all the right under the law to suit you. You shouldn't be using this site for insulting people publicly. For you people, making adverse comments against Mr. Park, without knowing the other side of the story is wrong.
I didn't think that mr park was a non profit organization
But that isn't even the main issue.
He had a raffle (he advertised on his page) payments to be made to the IRCF. with IRCF involvement (IRCF drew the winning tickets in AZ). AND TY did not deliver my prize.

That is the issue that ty "decided that he felt I was greedy" for asking for my prize so he did not honor his word.

That is the issue!!!!