FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 05:12 PM   #8
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
That will work. Thanks.

Please see the attached picture of my flight itinerary that I have bought and paid for, I am flying to Vegas on Tuesday, where I will visit the pet store in person, I will fill out the civil papers against Scales N tails, and Andrew Popp.

Then at 10:30 (vegas time) I am able to meet with Judge Dorsey, I am going to ask her to issue warrants for Andrew Popps arrest, since I have overwhelming information.

Then, I am flying back to Atlanta and taking a connecting flight to Miami-Dade county, and renting a car. I will go to Miami Dade court, where I will do the same thing in regards to the last scam. - I have already spoken to a detective at length about this situation, and have been assured it would be handled if I show in person.

In the past, speaking of court and jail has caused me great criticism on the BOI. However, I am now scammed out of over $10,000.00 and the gloves are coming off.

With the itineraries paid for, it should prove that i am not blowing smoke. Even if these guys are not put in prison where they belong, they can fight a brutal legal battle with me, that may keep them from scamming another reptile enthusiast in the future. - only thing i know to do, to stop the brutal scams.