FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 02:19 AM   #727
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Like I said 10 pages ago, you will lose this fight. You too have your groupies cheering you on, is any one of them a lawyer? When Ty Park asked you for your address to send you something, you should have given him your address. Your failure to do so, will be seen by the court as rejecting the prize. And that is the end of the story for you. And then, if Ty is extra angry about this he could and should sue you for libel.

This whole rant/post faunaclassifieds, all 73 pages of it, is a written defamation. All of this does damage to Ty's reputation. How many times was the word scammer, dishonest used in all of this?
Please do I have to post libel, slander and deformation definitions again???or can you just go back and back and re read what o posted for you. Nothing I have said is a lie. All facts so no libel slander or deformation.
I do not know 1 person in this thread but nice try turtle man.
And one more thing.
His big shindig on may 20th he is having with more auctions lol with over 400,000 people going doesn't suggest that his reputation is tarnished. HIS BLIND GROUPIES will kiss the ground he walks on no matter what he does to others. Until he does it to one of them. And I am sure now by all of his actions that he will definately strike again if he tries to scam someone else out if a prize. I just hope they actually has a backbone like I do