FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 06:24 AM   #732
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
At some point, the tegu that Michelle could have gotten was then re auctioned AND delivered to someone else do to her failure/refusal to provide her address.
This isn't really about sympathy - it's purely about whether or not anything the OP could have possibly said/done would justify her being left with nothing to show for having won the raffle.

Does her repeatedly asking for pics and lineage information about just what he intended to send her - no-brainer, common general questions in this business, moreso given the alternate-prize circumstance - amount to some kind of rational justification for his subsequent refusal to provide any prize? Ty Park choosing some arbitrary deadline after which she can be stiffed - while he's consistently refusing to answer her very relevant questions - is a reasonable course of action? Since you seem to be saying that you have no sympathy for the OP's position, it's hard not to take that as meaning that you agree with how Ty has chosen to handle this. Is that the case?

Despite his highly suspect, belated assertion here that he finally decided to actually send her a purple without feeling the need to inform her, the context clues point to a very high likelihood that that's simply untrue. He did refuse multiple times, after all. Either way, I think what she supposedly "could have" gotten is ultimately irrelevant, since she did get nothing at all. In my mind, even if she'd lost her mind and cussed him out, it still wouldn't amount to any semblance of a righteous justification for leaving her empty-handed. An obligation doesn't magically go away just because someone may feel slighted or annoyed.

To be perfectly blunt, I think that if someone feels it's acceptable that Ty - who had all of the power in this situation - has left her in a position where she no other recourse than to jump through the hoops of our legal system to even have a remote chance of getting what his terms specified - it's saying some seriously unflattering things about the person who holds such a view.