FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - CBB Ambilobe
Thread: CBB Ambilobe
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 01:11 PM   #20
projectpardalis
What baffles me is if Ivan has a chameleon on his site listed as an ambilobe and i wanted a male from this chameleon i would assume it is pure ambilobe. I didn't want a hybid, I didn't pay for a hybrid this is were I got ripped off. Ivan being the only owner of the chameleon new that he was sending me a cross. I never asked for something that that LOOKED pure, if it listed as ambilobe the offspring you sell SHOULD be pure. I should have at the very least been told at the time it might not be 100%.

As far as the guy I sold Woodrow too. I sent the guy eye drops and every other call the guy would flip flop and tell me one trime the eye was nearly all better and the next time say it was getting worse. At this point I told him he needed to take him to a vet. For the record I took Woodrow to the vet just a couple days before I sent him along with my other chameelons for a regular check up and everything was fine with him. It's kind of hard to help a guy that keeps changing what he is saying concerning the chameleon. I think his main problem was he wanted to buy a female I had and i wouldn't mate her to another chameleon that was already sold and just waiting to be shipped. I ended up selling the female to someone else because he wouldn't make up his mind if he wanted her if i didn't breed her.

Dennis Scott