FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 01:38 AM   #483
filenamex5100
youll never see eye to eye. everyone thinks they make a point here. myself included. I'm sure ive said things in other threads that make no sense to anyone but me. opinions vary. that being said.... everytime you address the troll issue, you are encouraging that response!

would you admit/agree that your last post (#482) was antagonistic? youre only saying those things knowing that others will respond. I'm starting to think you actually like it.
you surely don't expect us to believe that you are not reading what the "trolls" are writing?? lets say for a minute that you are in fact ignoring those post. by quoting and addressing the issue at all shows that you are incapable of distancing yourself from it.

if a certain post doesn't directly have a positive vibe towards your original issue at hand, why even get involved? honestly I'm not even sure why I'm still replying to this thread.
from the outside looking in....you are making a fool out of yourself, calebroad. people may wonder why the BOI turns into comedy. this is comedy for me at this point.