FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Billy Gangemi, Russian Tortoises, HELP!
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 08:16 PM   #64
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiacourtney View Post
Yes, Chris, and for the 100th time, they were asked and answered incorrectly by Billy, who knowingly got wc animals from the Ukraine, SHOULD have known enough about getting wc torts to know that they are prone to be ill, and should have at least treated them prior to turning them over a mere week later. Why didn't HE know the proper procedures? Where was HIS research? Why did he sell them prior to making sure they were ok? Why is the responsibility for his poor husbandry 100 percent on my shoulders?

Now.. Chris, I feel that you have said the same thing, in several different ways for a couple of days now, and I'm getting a little impatient with trying to find new ways to explain the same simple concepts to you. So far, I have tried to answer your questions, but your rant and blaming is clearly a personal thing. Since you are repeating the same argument over and over, unless you have something novel or surprisingly helpful to say, so long and thanks for all the fish. I'm not your punching bag, so give it a rest.
Sorry I missed the correspondence between you and Billy where you asked the questions of him that you asked in the post I just referenced. And for what it's worth, you have not proven that you were not at fault here. I haven't seen anyone else who bought from that batch posting there inflated melodramatics laced with slander here. Your impatience with me doesn't concern me. Give it a rest? LOL! Give the melodramatics a rest.