FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Danny Cueva, budding young scam artist
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 10:07 PM   #10
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by boabasement View Post
Nope, I received a box via UPS on 2-23-2017 and opened it to find a box with some crumbled up newspaper and an empty snake bag as well as zero heat packs in the box. Upon further investigation, the lable itself on the box stated that it was shipped 2 day air and the weight of the box was 1 pound, that is less then when I shipped the box with the animal actually in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boabasement
Now in the past a few other scammers have accused me of ripping them off on this forum but they always fell short with any sort of real evidence like what I have laid out here for all to see...
What real evidence are you talking about, exactly? So far, you've simply told a story - you haven't supplied anything that amounts to actual evidence. Since you reference having past issues where people have made accusations that you claim were false, did you have the foresight to shoot an unboxing video that would undeniably prove there was no snake present? If not, it seems like an odd choice for someone who's in the middle of a disputed transaction - especially someone who seems to want to be perceived as an old pro who's too savvy to not to cover his ass. Since you mentioned that you still have it, and it's intact, how about a clear pic of the shipping label?