FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - My Horned Frog Collection (pic heavy)
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 02:14 AM   #7
Jawsofafrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
Go for it, they are super easy to do business with. If you do get a cbb Cornuta be sure to keep it a smaller enclosure until it grows. I had mine in 5 gal tanks and they weren't eating well. As soon as I moved them to smaller kritter keepers they started eating great. My green cornuta are also doing well in smaller kritter keepers, though I haven't tried them in a bigger tank.
This was my collection 5 years ago. I never had any problems of feeding in the past. After one day of settling in my fantasy Horned frog started eating, my aurita has taken two days without eating. I am going to offer different food, Phoenix worms or crickets. Right now my frogs were offered earthworms from the bait shop. My fantasy Horned frog rejected the cricket but ate the earthworms instantly! I live 2 hours from Snakes at Sunset & Underground Reptiles so.. I am gonna get down there again & think of hand picking my frog. I really wanted to wait till they got green Cornuta babies in again. I will try your smaller cage method. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=609388&page=2