FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - My Horned Frog Collection (pic heavy)
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 03:57 PM   #12
Jawsofafrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
I had a big collection before, about 40 frogs.. Mostly Cranwelli and Ornate but I had cornuta and caatinga as well. Went through a bad situation and had to basically give them all away . My collection will stay small this stime, no more than 10. I'd really like a couple caatinga and some really bright high red ornates but I'm not having luck finding them. I emailed Philippe about caatinga but never heard back and I just can't find the quality I'm looking for with ornates. Good luck getting your cornuta.. A word of advice, if you really want a green phase wait for one. The brown phase are nice but if you're like me, even if you settle for a brown you'll end up just getting greens when they come available lol.. That's a nice caatinga, I've seen it before when I was searching out pics of frogs a month ago.
Oh that stinks about your collection. I just got two cbb baby brown's. I am not gonna sweat a green phase because my aurita will be greenish. I really bought two because I am crossing my fingers one of the brown surinam is female. Yeah, I miss my Caatinga but I missed my Cornuta today.. I am so happy to actually have a aurita though!