FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #1410
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckwalla View Post
It's that simple. No matter what he says. It's not that he is not good at it. Those bakeri CANNOT be probed accurately at that age period. Ask John Trupiano, Jacob Anderson. Those are just two people I know that purchased bakeri probed for sex as hatchlings and both did not get what they were told. A long with Lynn. It just cant be done accurately.

Also Ming it is only libel or defamation if not true. So far we would not know because Ty has not come on here and posted his side of the story. With all Michelle's proof she has posted she has a pretty good case. Don't know about Ty???? Really if Michelle is greedy or not has no bearing on whether she should have received her prize. She won. She should have received what the raffle was for. It does not matter how generous Ty or the IRCF is. That has nothing to do with her getting her prize.
SPOT ON Tom!

There's 2 more. I'd be willing to bet there's others.

Tom, THANK YOU! for posting, and letting everyone know about 2 others who paid for one gender, and received the opposite.

Did Ty fix his screw up with John or Jacob?

All I got from him when I called was "send back the sub-adult bakeri, and I'll refund your money." I bought spindly little bakeri, at a premium for a specific gender, and he wanted me to send back robust, beefy males. When in fact, he had females at that time I called him with the problem, but said and I quote "their spoken for, and going over seas", I've never heard another word from him, and don't care too!

Ming, I don't take medication , I don't have any mental issues, and I didn't come here to make up some cock & bull story, about a person who use to be a very close friend, Ty screwed me, he knows it, I know it, and all that read this will know it. In addition since my situation with Ty, literally EVERYONE I Talk to in the reptile industry here's about it.

IT IS, WHAT IT IS!

Michelle, take a break and find something that puts a smile on your face, and continue to smile, up until your day in court, and of course everyday after that court date... I believe it's a SLAM DUNK!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles