FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Do NOT do sell to Shane Risely!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 03:12 PM   #18
xenesthis13
facts

The last two post were uncalled for.

Fact 1: Shane posted his crap on an incorrect forum.
Fact 2: It was "allowed" to stay up for two days to do his intended damage.
Fact 3: Knowing how the BOI works, I proactively stated my opinion and then backed it with three docs. Of course, knowing how the Jerry Springer show works on the BOI, nobody care about that.
Fact 4: I haven't said a disrespectful thing about a moderator nor attacked the character of any moderator. I've been careful to say I respectfully disagree and stated my opinion about how things "occur" on the BOI.
Fact 5: It is common knowledge in the hobby that false info is put up and allowed to stay up on the BOI, and one can go look up HUGE BOI threads with stupid drama of all kinds of false info.

If fact 1 and 2 wasn't allowed, I would not have posted a thing here and we would all be doing other things today.

Again, again, and again, why doesn't Fauna come down on the false accusers??? Why is that garbage allowed? Nobody is going to read 50 pages into BOI thread and care about what's proven, true or not. The title page does its damage and the crowd flocks to the drama like a moth flies to the flame. My customers know this very common problem of the BOI. For years, people in the hobby know that huge problem of the BOI and understand there is so much garage in the BOI because it is allowed.