FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Do NOT do sell to Shane Risely!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 03:39 PM   #20
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenesthis13 View Post
If fact 1 and 2 wasn't allowed, I would not have posted a thing here and we would all be doing other things today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenesthis13
Fact 1: Shane posted his crap on an incorrect forum.
Fact 2: It was "allowed" to stay up for two days to do his intended damage.
Your choice to focus on exactly where his thread was posted is entirely nonsensical. Had he posted it on the BOI, it would be there permanently. I think it's hilariously disingenuous to imply that you wouldn't still be whining about his post existing at all if it just happened to be posted in the proper forum. You're throwing a fit about a thread that'll be deleted shortly; but want us to believe you'd have been fine with one that was properly placed, that would be here forever? Riiiiggghhht. Talk about intellectual dishonesty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenesthis13 View Post
Again, again, and again, why doesn't Fauna come down on the false accusers??? Why is that garbage allowed? Nobody is going to read 50 pages into BOI thread and care about what's proven, true or not. The title page does its damage and the crowd flocks to the drama like a moth flies to the flame. My customers know this very common problem of the BOI. For years, people in the hobby know that huge problem of the BOI and understand there is so much garage in the BOI because it is allowed.
Again, again, again - you're simply wrong. I suspect a great many of us have some degree of unspoken pride in the fact that we make it a point to read everything available before deciding where we stand. YOU are the source of the drama. Had you simply put on your big-boy pants and posted your evidence, without throwing in your tired old whine, you'd have come out smelling like a rose. As is often the case with you, you're your own worst enemy.

You're definitely contributing to whatever "garbage" may be on this forum. If you actually care about limiting the refuse, maybe you should take your song and dance to the Discussion Forum, where site-related topics belong: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=44