FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 08:35 AM   #1830
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
This post by OP will help to explain the bad communication between Ty and OP. David, u have already said u are legally blind. Maybe you are not the best one to make judgements here.
How would this explain Ty's lack of communication or ethics? Your attempt to continue to bait people is pretty obvious, it works against you in it points out that your argument is really baseless and suggests to us readers that you know it. You've now had to resort to claims of racial bias (which you are the only person who has made any negative comments about ANYONE'S race in this thread), and to attacks against people's "disabilities" (I only say this in quotations since having a vision problem doesn't mean you can't fully interact online these days, it's 2017... come on, don't be silly).

I certainly haven't agreed with everything David has posted in my time on Fauna, but I assure you his being legally blind does not affect his ability to read or come to his own conclusions. He is not easily lead, like someone I know. Keep reaching though, it's fun to watch you attempt to come up with something that could possibly explain your blind (legally blind even ) support of Ty.