FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 10:40 AM   #2011
WebSlave
Did Ty have something else going on in his life at the time to put him on edge? In my opinion, he just made an unwise decision without fully thinking through about the consequences. As I said before, had he just told all the raffle winners he was sending the more valuable purples, basically sharing his good luck with them, what a fantastic PR bonus that would have been for everyone. What an extraordinary opportunity to put yet another feather in his good reputation cap. But no, in my opinion, he just blew that opportunity. Why? SOMETHING must have been going on that had him preoccupied and just not considering the situation clearly. He is obviously a smart business man, yet this decision just doesn't fit that profile.

So instead, now Ty is spending money on fighting the results of that poor decision that he COULD be spending on more conservation efforts. Can't this just be settled here and now and everyone can just cut their losses and move on? Hasn't enough damage been done? It's only going to get worse for both parties now, is it not? Why fight a mistake instead of just hunkering down and FIXING it?

Ty, please just make the first move to fixing this to show everyone that you really are the great guy that most people believe you are. It can't be fixed any other way. Win or lose in court, the resulting damages are going to be far more than anyone will want to bear for both parties.

IMHO, of course.