Old 06-07-2017, 11:33 AM   #2014
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
That is the post I am talking about,
the other one ( I do not want to look for it) was where he stated,
:" fine, I'll send you one that I produced," and you replied,
" How do I know you produced it?"
you "implied" either he was a liar, or that he could not be trusted, either way, I think that in large part, set the tone for what followed. Again, I am not saying that Ty did the right thing, only that it was predictable to a certain extent. I could tell Ty was very irritated that you did not show the gratitude he was expecting. the relationship was in a bad place before you called him out. My brother used to say "stop talking or I'm gonna slug you" looking back, I should have known when to duck.
Even if we grant all that, what do you feel Michelle is rightfully owed. Today. Now. Given all the evidence? If you feel she is owed $3,000, then why are you even appearing to support Park and his supporters in this thread? I don't see an upside for you here. If you're trying to help educate future buyers in similar circumstances as to how their behavior, even when in the right, can push a salvageable transaction sour, then I suppose I understand... but I still don't see any upside for you to attach that advice and your good name to this thread and Ty Park.

I'll agree with you that she started off high-strung, but I would have been high-strung too. And a buyer's behavior should have ZERO bearing on fulfilling a done deal in which my terms as a seller/provider have obligated me. She could have been the screechiest, most obstinate customer in in the history of reptile transactions (she wasn't, and I'm not implying that), and that wouldn't have changed Ty Park's obligation ONE IOTA.

Even if she went 0-60 faster than some of us would have (and far slower than others would have), it doesn't change the fact that she is 100% in the right as to what she is rightfully (and legally) owed, does it?