FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - ***Testing The Waters*** Purple Paradox For Sale
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 02:21 PM   #1
MikePhoneJunkie
***Testing The Waters*** Purple Paradox For Sale

I am in a big dilemma right now and have been offered a job that will require me to devote a lot of time to it and traveling so I am looking to get out of becoming a breeder. I have not breed these dragons yet, they are still juveniles and were future projects and I paid a good price for all of them and take very good care of them. I can even show you all the receipts I have of ordering all the roaches for them to eat. This dragon here was produced by Dachiu Dragons and I had to pay a good price to get him from the owner who bought him (also traveled 1,500 miles to pick him up). He is double het for hypo and trans and is approximately 7 months old. I am not 100% sure if I want to sell him unless it is for the right price. He is a very good dragon, very tame, and is very personable. I currently have 14 dragons and will go down to about 4 dragons. These pictures are about a month old and one he is in shed. Text me for an up to date picture and to submit offers... 913-702-7242. I would prefer to meet locally but know that is not possible for some people, but am also willing to drive half way for some within a 6-hour drive from Kansas City..