FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - LLLReptiles hits the mark with me.
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 01:50 PM   #6
nicolai
this one struck me funny...

I bought a few things off of LLL reptile before at the philly shows and had no problems with anything so I have nothing to complain about with them . The one comment you made aaron,.

"so i went for him to triple lll's to see if he could get a trade for a lizard or such. they agreed and gave me a peachthroat monitor sub adult.
this thing never ate. it had no fat reserve on its tail at all.
nothing but bone."

Struck me funny. You say you WENT to LLL and picked this animal up for them , then say that it had no fat resevoirs in the tail, just bone. Didn't you see that when you went to their shop? If so why did you take it??

I am not critsizing you or saying you were wrong or anything but everybody that reads this post is going to be wondering the exact same thing..If you saw it was skinny or sick...why not Just say NO!!!, and ask to see another animal.

You probably did get a sickly animal from them but did you give scott the opportunity to work something out with you?

Just an outsiders view.

Nick Bonn

" Breeding reptiles is my obsession not my hobby or my business, doing something for a hobby is what you do when you have the time and the mind to do it, doing it as a business you do it primarily for the money and your livelihood, as a obsession you do it to see how well you can do it and to see what you can achieve and always strive to do better."