FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:06 AM   #231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Being that I've seen your siding with someone who would not honor their deals, and that you have specifically asked me to place you on my "Do not deal with list" I would never give you $900 for any animal you had.

You already burned your bridges with me, and I would never trust you with a cent of mine.

But that is no longer here or there since Kameron has already admitted that he's going to keep the iguana and the $100. So he has stolen from TyJohn. And you seem to be okay with that.

Not only is Kameron a bad guy, but you are also in my eyes.

You’ve busted me Mandi. I am a bad guy, kind of a super villian actually. I’ve been in the industry for 30 years breeding and selling some pretty unique animals. Over the course of these years can you imagine all of the bad guy stuff that I’ve done!?!? You should do a search and really dig up some dirt on me. Can you imagine what you’ll find from this bad guy who’s been around the hobby for 30 years? I bet there’s some epic bad guy stuff. You should also list the known bad guys that I associate with. I mean seriously, warn the community!