FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:15 AM   #233
WebSlave
Oh man..... What a mess. I saw this thread moving along at a rapid pace so decided to look into it to see what was going on. And honestly reading through it, I became disoriented about what photos included were of what animals. The crux of the matter appears to be that kw18 is claiming that tyjohnko sent him an animal that is not what was pictured in the advertising copy that the animal was sold from.

Then the secondary issue is that tyjohnko sent kw18 a partial refund of $100 which was supposed to be a good faith gesture (and pay for return shipping?) with the understanding that once the animal was received by tyjohnko, then a full refund would be processed and the matter concluded.

tyjohnko appears to be standing behind the customary policy of nearly every reptile breeder, middle man, or end user retail shop I know of that requires that the merchandise be returned before issuing a full refund.

Apparently kw18 has come to not trust tyjohnko to issue the remainder of the refund after he had sent the animal back to tyjohnko.

So now tyjohnko has $800 of kw18's and kw18 has the animal and $100 of the original $900 he paid for that animal.

So am I on the beam with this so far?

Assuming I am not missing something else, I figured I would look at the first issue and base my opinion of the "legitimacy" of the claim that the animal received is different from the animal that was received by comparing photos of what was advertised for sale, and what was actually received. This will have to be done in several posts because of the limitations of uploading images to an individual post, unfortunately.

So first I will upload the images that are supposed to be of the animal that was being offered for sale. The first two are directly from the ad by tyjohnko, and the third is (if I remember correctly) another photo of the same offered animal that was sent to kw18 by tyjohnko.
Attached Images