FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:39 AM   #238
WebSlave
Now I will admit that I know next to nothing about these iguanas but I think over the years from observing miniscule differences in colors and patterns of baby corn snakes, I should be able to review such pics and make a reasoned determination of whether or not the pics of the animal from tyjohnko says he was going to sell to kw18 match the pics of the animal that kw18 says he received and provided pics of. I am assuming that the patterns of the animals pictured could not have changed dramatically enough to be influential in changing how that animal looks now compared to how it looked when the ad offering that animal for sale was posted back on 11/25/2017.

In my opinion, they are not the same animal. I say this because in my opinion the dorsal pattern on the left side of the back is different, as are the markings on the visible portion of the left rear leg. Also, in my opinion, the dorsal pattern at the base of the tail is also different between the two pictured animals.

Again, my opinion is based solely on my viewing and reviewing the photos provided as evidence by both parties and scrutinized as best I could for such details that appear to be pertinent to make such a determination. I AM NOT AN EXPERT IN THESE ANIMALS. I am only basing my opinion on what I can see with my own two eyes.

As for the second issue about the $100 dispute, I don't think this can be resolved at all at this point in any manner that would satisfy either party. kw18 appears to have reasonable grounds to distrust tyjohnko because to him, too, it appears he was not sent the animal that was being offered for sale in the photos provided. tyjohnko appears to have reasonable grounds to distrust kw18 because of his earlier claims about disputing the credit card payment (which turned out to be untrue) and the claim that he would do so while keeping the animal in question too. So my opinion is that both parties are deadlocked at this point.

To be honest, the only solution I can see at this point is for both parties to just cut their losses and get on with their lives. tyjohnko got $800 for an animal he wanted $900 for. kw18 got an animal for $800 that only he can come to grips with as to whether it is worth that much to him or not. I don't see either party breaking the stalemate at this point and capitulating in either direction. So I guess both parties can just lick their wounds and retreat from each other bearing scars, or keep on taking stabs at one another until both finally bleed to death in this thread.

Again, in my humble opinion.