FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! Possible trade my rhino iggy for tegus etc...
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 03:44 AM   #1
MotherofDragainz
Possible trade my rhino iggy for tegus etc...

Gorgeous male rhino iguana baby, high blue markings! He is tame as far as letting me pet him, he postures in his cage to be pet when you approach, he hand feeds, and lets you hold him as long as you don’t startle him, he is still young and will obviously be extraordinarily tame as he grows if he is this tame already! It only took me 6 days to get him like that!
He is from Robert Ehrig, he is out of one of his oldest males last clutch ever! The father is 31 years old and a beautiful animal! The shorter dinosaur looking snout too, with spiked head and 7 nose horns, 3 prominent ones that already stick up!
He is about 4 months old now, and probed male by Robert Ehrig... I love this species but I am going to be focusing on crested geckos, so I am open to partial trades possibly, for high quality PINK/red/tri Lilly white cresties, HIGH white like really high white tegu (blue/bw/hybrid etc) or hypo zero bearded dragons, or some higher end hognose morphs AND/OR cash on top for either way the trades would end favoring, -those would be the only other reptiles I am currently interested in...-
Asking $600+ shipping

- If you have a reptile shipping company that you primarily use and have an account with I am open to you prepaying and sending me the labels if that’s easier/cheaper on your end...
NO low ball offers, and serious buyers only please! I am in no hurry to sell him and know what he is worth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6F14148D-C7BF-4BD7-BBC7-2C16BCDFA4D3.jpg (338.1 KB, 258 views)