FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon)
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 05:15 AM   #36
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikvt View Post
Since posting, I have heard from William. He was very prompt and apologetic, and I believe he was quite sincere. I do not hold him responsible for what happened to my gecko. I certainly don't think was to blame. If I could, I would delete my original posting. I do not think this experience has completely turned me off from attending other reptile Expos. I did have a great day and I actually look forward to the next one. I'm going to consider this a learning experience and try to be better prepared in the future. I think William for his prompt reply to my message on Square. You did have a great selection at the Expo and I look forward to visiting your table at the next one. I apologize for speaking out in haste earlier, but I was upset at the time and you were probably the easiest target. I am sorry for that.
This abrupt and extremely apologetic post is kind of suspicious, tbh. What exactly did William say or offer you that prompted you to practically fall over yourself apologizing? If the gecko was sick, that is the seller's fault.