FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Why so much for Lechies??
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 10:04 PM   #21
Cutloe
Quote:
Originally Posted by eperras View Post
There are ALWAYS cheap leachies available. You need to look at the parents and decide what a baby is worth to you. No breeder is forcing you to buy their animals. As an example, the top photo is one of my island mix pairs. The bottom is of my pure pine island pair. Are you seriously suggesting that I should be selling babies from the mix pair for less? Because NO. That would make me an idiot.

Second, earlier you said "That's a step forward towards respectable dialogue, congrats! Now let's see if we can differentiate between a question and a "rant". Sorry, I'm not a professional internet blogger, I'll go to the discussion area next time". And yet you literally just said "The breeders are glad you did this [moved the thread to the discussion forum], because they want to protect thier investment. I purposely put this in the add section so BUYERS can see how they are being RAPED". So it sounds like you are both ranting and being manipulative. Make up your mind. Also, comparing a breeders asking price for a luxury item which is in no way necessary to a buyer to rape is a pretty shit move on your part. Do better.
How much are your lechies? How much are your cheapest ones and why are they price cheaper than the others. Try your best to answer this without proving my point.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk