FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 07:19 PM   #44
Keven2
First off I want to say thank you to Candie and Andre for the kind words. I did not say I was going to kill off my reptiles. I stated if this effort to try to destroy me worked I would not be able to care for them and I didn't hear any of you offer to take them off of my hands especially since the rescues I have are only going to need constant care until they pass. So what other option would you leave me??? The reason I haven't responded is because at this point it doesn't matter. You just proved that. Two people give positive feed back and you attack them and say they aren't credible. Everything I say you twist around. I will not disclose the vet tech I took the Cham too. I will not subject anybody to this! The thing about this is I've not been able to eat or sleep I've been a complete wreck over this. Not because of money but because I'm doing all I can to keep a float for the tons of rescues that no body wants. It's the fact that I care so much for every reptile I have and give everything I have to the rescues I keep and the animals I buy and sell to take care of the rescues I have. Its because my reputation is at stake over an ad that i took down immediatly. Its over a mistake and nothing intentional! It literally makes me sick to see there is absolutely no compassion. I've had people tell me I don't care for my reptiles that I wouldn't hold my word if a reptile died in transit. Really nasty horrible things calling me a lier. These people along with you dont know me or what i stand for at all!! Well just cause I don't do what you want doesn't make me a lier! Your just are out for blood no.matter who it hurts. I have literally sold over a hundred reptiles on here. Ive gone above and beyond because i only want whats best for the animal! I've had not one bad review on any animal I've sold. I've literally made every decision on selling a reptile how id want to be treated. If I knew that this veil was a sick looking veil not an old looking helmeted chameleon I wouldn't have even of posted him. Looking now after all the comments I would have worded my ad differently. You are just so he'll bent on this vet. Even if I got papers they wouldn't be good enough you would say I made them up. I did not write the last two replies and I in know way told them what to say! I guess we will have to see if more peo people can validate that I don't rip people off. I could see if o sold the animal to someone and dipped them.off but your trying to ruin me over an animal I didn't even sell on here. There is absolutely nothing left for me to say. Just think for a minute that you are wrong and I'm not lying how that would make someone feel. Every one makes mistakes that's just being human but having compassion and understanding is being human also! I am going to go forward and do the best job I can despite the absolute hate that's being cast upon me. Reptiles are my passion taking care of them is all that matters I will keep selling reptiles so I can care for as many sick reptiles as I can no matter if you leave this up or take it down. I do evetything in my power to make My prices quality of Reptile and customer service the absolute best it can be i refuse to let this bring me down any longer cause i know the truth and its not what your portraying me to be im honest to a fault loyal as can be and ask anybody that knows me my word is my bond! I truly hope you all have a blessed day.