FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 09:06 AM   #62
Keven2
I have been taking care of rescues for a long time and I have no funding so a vet tech that knows something and is willing to help is better then having no help. Nobody can afford to take every rescue to a vet. The cost would make it impossible to run. Your 100 percent correct it's no substitute but it's better then nothing. I'm grateful to have her lend her help. She charges me nothing . The honest to God truth is we didn't know what kind of Cham it was she looked it up and because of the small crest and the way it looked she thought it was an old helmeted chameleon. I bought it for 100 to get it out of a bad situation. It eats drinks is fully alert fat fully hydrated in all aspects what appears healthy. Besides looks! I sold It to a guy for 15.00 by the way he offered the 15 I had told him he could have it if he was giving it a good home but he insisted on paying 15.00 to contribute. As soon as someone said something about the add I fired back because they weren't like hey just want to let you know that veil looks I'll. It was a full blown you shouldn't be selling reptiles your a lier I mean it hurt my feelings so I lashed back then it's gone from that to I don't care for my animals I'm this bad person. When all I do is care for animals. If I had funding I would not care what people think about me. When it comes down to it all that matters is the animals I help. I just rely on the sale of healthy reptiles to sustain the rescues. There was never any thought of trying to get over on anybody from me or my friend. I figured I'd put the helmeted. Cham up for 69 someone would offer me 20 or 30 bucks and it would find a home cause I just took in a panther with no tongue that needed a cage. I took huge bright pictures so everyone could see how he looked I wasn't trying to conceil anything. Also I took the add down immediately. I told the guy that bought it exactly what every one said was wrong with it. This is the honest to God's truth. I should not have lashed out but they came at me from all angles attacking me. I honestly wouldn't do This to someone I hate so why would I put my friend out there like that. She is a vet tech she does the best she can. The vet wanted 175.00 just to administer fluidsto a rhino iguana she did it for free and does stuff like that for me on a weekly basis. I'm very blessed to have her and we all makes mistakes but she does way more good for my reptiles then mistakes