FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Daniel Garcia and Hilary Garnica scammers in Phoenix Arizona!
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 05:14 PM   #5
215 hots
Hilary garnica n her bf

They scammed me also this week for 460$ for trio of arizona mountain kingsnakes. Sent money for trio via PayPal . Kept asking for photos and to call me but never did. I thought maybe just worked a lot so dismissed but was warning sign. Hilary sent me message stating she was going to ship out Thursday morning or on lunch for Friday arrival . Thursday evening I get a message stating she had snakes left in car during work and weren't doing so good she would issue refund. She stated she didnt have refund option on cell phone? To go threw PayPal and she would accept. Did that and guess what still nothing. Tried messaging threw facebook as these crooks are stupid and easy to find. No answer but was read. Filed claim with PayPal now waiting until they refund money to try and find another pair of mountain kings. Dont bother anything w them they are pos scammers that are ruining the herping community