FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 10:37 AM   #2544
yeloowtang
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Shell View Post
We all have our opinions and while I do see your point, to think that having to be more careful about how one talks to collect their rightful property is a bit off base.

Someone steals from you and not recovering your own property is your own fault because you didn't kiss the thief's ass to get it back? This is your critique and rational judgement? Seriously?

There was no problem at all until Mr. Park failed to follow though on awarding the prize that, once won fair and square, belonged to Michelle.

She had clearly won and that the exalted Mr. Parks decided that somehow she was not entitled to collect her property due to her "attitude" was the beginning of all this.

No matter how the transaction went with regard to civility, my own opinion is that Mr. Parks got WAY more consideration than his unethical actions dictated. This was a "professional" business deal and transaction that was handled like a toy dispute in kindergarten.
""YES"" lets not forget that she never had an attitude at all before Park blew a gasket. When he didn't produce the Blue one, he wanted to switch it (one of his) with some random breeder. She simply stated that wasn't the deal and wanted to know who this breeder was (which he refused to mention) then when she asked multiple times for the more expensive purple ones< he told her straight NO multiple times.. So she politely asked for the 3000$ promised so she could buy one later in the future when he does produce them. He refused and started calling HER names and greedy. Then got all of his rat pack to chim in on facebook attacking her..HELL if I had the $$ I'd pay all the fees so she could pursue all of them for threats and defamation !!!! when all along he was the greedy one for wanting to keep the expensive TEGU that in the end , he got for free by breeding them .

CONGRATS TO MICHELLE for holding on..

and as mentioned earlier in a post.
I don't believe Park got what he wanted, yes he took her for a long ride, and did everything he could to string her along...but his main expectation in all this was to get her to quit and then he wins by default.
I strongly believe his lawyer told him he had no case and no chances, stubborn as he his, he went on by himself in hopes she would quit with all his tactics.. He failed :-D that's the best news ever he failed and she won.
now that free tegu he had, will cost him a fortune.
way to go "TY" that's showing us LOL
for the rest of times, I will always share this BOI to all adds I see referring to his animals so people know who he really is.