FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Chris Davis
Thread: Info Chris Davis
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 12:50 AM   #13
calebroad
Terms

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
That response lacks the terms of the contract.
Well, In August of 2018, Mr. Williamson suddenly needed his animals right now. And seemed to all of the sudden to have developed an overnight hostility towards me. To this day, it’s unknown what, or whom may have played a part in that. All I know is he repeatedly mentioned the BOI.

Anyway, as to avoid the same scenario, I will provide him pictures of my first 2019 clutch, and he can pick two, if not happy, he can also pick over the second clutch also, and pick the two turtles he likes best of the two clutches. If he cannot decide, I’ll pick two perfect animals for him, and pay to send them to him. A shipping address will be helpful. There is no excuse for any delays, pick two perfect animals, don’t try to squeeze anything, just take the two beautiful animals and move along.

And that will be that. If by October 1st, 2019. I don’t have any hatchlings, due to disease, or any unforeseen disaster, or for any reason. I’ll pay Mr. Williamson one lump sum of $3500 in cash, to be paid no later than October 31, 2019