FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Chris Davis
Thread: Info Chris Davis
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 04:10 PM   #29
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Chris, yes, I countered with the regular - that reneging on a deal you committed to is not good enough. Your word does not carry great credibility.

You have had years to do right and instead you have continued to do wrong. Jason has extended you courtesy and you have been ripping him off while trying to force him to accept new conditions he never agreed to based on your whimsy. You could have done the right thing any number of times this year alone, but purposefully have not. You have been shown to have the animals necessary to repay what you have owed for years. This year and at least one previous year. Now you have shown you want to protract it for another year, rendering you even more untrustworthy and unreliable.

When someone owed you fewer animals for a shorter length of time, you lost your mind over it. Now you want to be afforded greater benefits after you have taken more egregious actions against someone to whom you were (and are still) indebted. Rather hypocritical.
Well, now wait just a minute Nick. I am not at my office right now, and I don’t have the information in front of me. But, if my memory serves me correctly, I believe that Jason did accept my offer for the two perfect beautiful animals, and he even advised me to let him know once the female started eating. Then via email, I did advise as agreed. Then everything went quiet, several days later I received an email, saying the boi will have to sort it out. This language indicates to me, that he was surrending his benefit to the joys of the BOI.

In that regard, he would have accepted the offer. This nullifying any previous offer. And only being owed his number five turtle.

So, I believe I have a valid argument to only provide that one turtle. Since you have declined my most recent offer, I will post the findings of the August offer, along with any supporting documents. I mean, assuming that my memory is correct of course.

And then, we will just stick with that offer. There is no question I have made every reasonable attempt to resolve this. But instead you’d rather continue to squabble and bust my chops.

And speaking of credibility, you made a pact to me, that we had buried the hatchet. And that you and I would never do any business, in any capacity.

But all along, you’ve chit chatted, you’ve quietly back stabbed, you’ve banned me from groups, only to have your bans on me lifted by the group owners. And you actually believe nobody knows your back there, in the shadows. That my friend, is a credibility issue.