FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Chris Davis
Thread: Info Chris Davis
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 05:20 PM   #33
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Well, now wait just a minute Nick. I am not at my office right now, and I don’t have the information in front of me. But, if my memory serves me correctly, I believe that Jason did accept my offer for the two perfect beautiful animals, and he even advised me to let him know once the female started eating. Then via email, I did advise as agreed. Then everything went quiet, several days later I received an email, saying the boi will have to sort it out. This language indicates to me, that he was surrending his benefit to the joys of the BOI.

In that regard, he would have accepted the offer. This nullifying any previous offer. And only being owed his number five turtle.

So, I believe I have a valid argument to only provide that one turtle. Since you have declined my most recent offer, I will post the findings of the August offer, along with any supporting documents. I mean, assuming that my memory is correct of course.

And then, we will just stick with that offer. There is no question I have made every reasonable attempt to resolve this. But instead you’d rather continue to squabble and bust my chops.

And speaking of credibility, you made a pact to me, that we had buried the hatchet. And that you and I would never do any business, in any capacity.

But all along, you’ve chit chatted, you’ve quietly back stabbed, you’ve banned me from groups, only to have your bans on me lifted by the group owners. And you actually believe nobody knows your back there, in the shadows. That my friend, is a credibility issue.
I did not decline your most recent offer and am not in a position to decide on such a thing. Are you confused as to whom you are replying?

Post that contract you have avoided posting. It seems there is a reason you have been dodging that.

Try not to exaggerate with your pact talk. While I have no inclination to do business with you and I have not raised issues regarding your episode that I started a BOI thread about, that is irrelevant to calling it as I see it with your subsequent poor behavior - like failing to make good on your deal with Jason, your lying in various threads in which you post, and the like. I dropped the old matter years ago. You bring it up repeatedly.

Regarding a Facebook group, I was the second admin to block you from it and that second instance was because that group has a policy pertaining to demonstrably scamming or ripping off its members (which was later made "official" rather than in spirit alone). You were allowed back in based on benefit of the doubt regarding your argument.