FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is This a Good Idea?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 10:48 PM   #53
Lonermon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Hulvey
Actually the picture has nothing to do with the media. What people are trying to tell you is that when you get tagged it will be very bad on the industry as a whole. And being careless will cause you to get bit.

I have read what you're writing too and I don't think you're comprehending anyone is saying. You keep harping on how that picture didn't harm anyone. No it didn't harm anyone. Yeah, only 16 people saw it. No it wasn't in the newspaper. If you had been bitten, then it would have been headline news.

It was the FACT that you chose to hold it in your bare hands that's the problem. The reason people believe you're going to get tagged is because of the picture. That snake's face was in the palm of your left hand. A completely careless act. Man, all it had to do was yawn and you could have been bitten. So what if it was cold, whoopteedoo. Someone got bit by a dead timber's bodiless head, I bet it was cold too.

oh i comprehend all right . but i think ( and i cant say for sure because unlike so many others on here i dont even pretend to be able to read other peoples minds) your missing my point . or points

i dont mind so much when im gettign jumped all over for somethign that i did do . hey i did it and i admitted it and i cant change what was done in the past .

but i keep gettign thrown in my face accusations of things that MIGHT happen . no matter how much you THINK ( and i mean a collective you ) you know whats gonna happen in the future . you dont . no one does

im not saying ill never get bit . hell i seriouly hope i dont . and im gonna do all i can to avoid it .

the personal slams . theres a world of difference between " what you did wsa stupid " and "your stupid" . even a smart person can be known to do stupid things now and then . if you ( again i mean collectively , no aiming at the person who wrote the post to which this is respondent) cant understand this . well ill jsut leave it at that .

the badgering . i answer one accusation and then the same person tries to find somethign else i did or said to pick at .

the second guessing . im so sick of hearing people telling me what i think , or know , or feel , or about my "attitude" or what im goign to do in the future . as no ta damn one of you knows me NO one is qualified to make these guesses. and jsut about every single time its done there dead wrong .

hey what i did was wrong . ive never said it wasnt . i honestly didnt think that people would focus on that aspect of the picture .my mistake .

so you have 2 halves . what i did wrong . and if

if this happens ...
if i get bit ....
if frogs had wings they wouldnt bump there ass when they hopped

i have no problem problem admitting what i did wrong .

but ill be damned if ill sit here and take flak for if