FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Lucille
Thread: Bad Guy Lucille
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 09:17 AM   #16
Great Lakes Snakes
I find it humorous how hypocritical this post is. Not only are you heavily putting down a woman whilst claiming you're for anti-bullying in your bio... but you're proving that you yourself are a toxic, sick, disgusting, human being just by wasting your petty efforts on making this post. You say she sits here day and night waiting for acknowledgment, but you're the one making posts at 3am on Fauna thinking about her and ranting like a 12 year old who lost his Xbox privileges. Grow up. I may not know much about Lucille; I've seen her here plenty of times, but in all honesty, I have never seen reason to dislike her. She has always been a sweetheart to me, and the only times I have seen people have problems with her are when they get angry because she brought up great points against them -- and then they throw a tantrum like a child. This post is utterly pointless. What are you truly hoping to accomplish here? The only people that will listen to your obsessive rantings and base their opinion of Lucille on this post alone are weak, fragile followers with no drive to think for themselves. Everyone else, on the other hand, will use reason. You have to be one pathetic waste of space to take the time... at 3am... to make an entire thread about how much you despise someone while narcissistically claiming you are worthier than them. You have massive ego issues, my friend. I'd recommend using your time a little more wisely and finding some peace with yourself. It would do you good.