FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 03:54 PM   #237
WebSlave
As I have stated before, if this site fails completely because it needed the BOI to survive, then so be it. As best I can tell, it was headed in that direction anyway, so I'm just cutting out the section that gives me the most headaches and the one part of my life that exposes me to the potential of having to wind up in court simply because I allowed someone to post what they wanted here about someone else. If the site without the BOI continues along operating in the black, no matter how small, providing me with even a small additional retirement income, then fine. If not, then that is fine too. It won't kill me either way.

I just don't need the headaches. Actually, I never did, but I thought the BOI was a real benefit to this industry. Apparently not as much as I had hoped. The reduction in traffic and financial support just gave me the perfect reason to drop it off of my shoulders. Had things been different in that department, I would have very likely never considered this path.

Sorry, but I have no intention of charging people to use the classifieds. Been there, tried that. If anything would kill this site deader than a doornail, that would be it. I would hope that people are smart enough to realize that if they are making sales here and this site is good for them, then it behooves them to make the effort to make certain that it can afford to remain here available to them for their future business plans. If not? Then oh well. I will just as happily go into FULL retirement.