FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - FRESH WC PANTHERS ~ Ankaramy~ Blue Bar Ambilobe ~ Red Bar Ambilobe ~
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 07:36 PM   #29
charm_paradise
Lightbulb MAtt Matt Matt

You can sit here and talk up your animals all you want to. If you're so much better, then why are you wasting your time with me and what I do (don't answer that I don't care)? I have no need to show up or off to you. I think its the other way around! You can display all you want in SD, hope its good for you. I don't care what you do, just leave me and my businesses out of it. As for me selling the same line for 8 months, that would be true. Why, you ask? There were 4 clutches from the same line to hatch, thus I had LOTS of offspring for that line (all blue bar by the way). My business has nothing to do with your business, please leave me out of it. Once again know the facts, don't blow smoke. The female from that line is on her 10th clutch as we speak. I cant say I have seen offspring, you yourself have hatched, just from others (not that I want to, or care). I do my thing you do yours, just keep me OUT of it. You don't need to bad mouth me to sell your stuff, its better in your book remember!!!

Should Kalam get on here and tell you and everyone else what came in and who got what? Would that make you feel batter Matt? I know for a fact no Ambanja's came in to Kalam. Once again don't blow smoke, only locales to land with Kalam was Ankaramy and Ambilobe. That male in the photo looks like one you got with the 2004 quota not 2005! You want proof call Kalam he will tell you, nothing to hide what so ever. I know you have not talked to Kalam direct, should he get on here and clear that up for you too!!! Grow up, you're old news. Please, keep me, and my businesses out of your MOUTH. Your little mind game BS dose not work here on me. I have never talked to you ONE time. Only thing I hear from you is your attacks to me, my breeders/offspring, and my businesses. I ask you to please not use my name or businesses in any way with your posts from now on. You do your thing and I will do mine as I have been (WITH OUT USING YOUR NAME). Have fun in SD, best wishes!

P.S. The photos and pick was explained above. I did not have any deals with the Nosy Mitsio, yet I know all about it and what went where who got what. Matt, please I don't care. It's safe to say Lane is sitting on the largest selection on Nosy Mitsio in the US and you know it. Please I ask anyone that reads this to call Kalam if you have ANY questions Cell# 786-374-6498. Hope all goes well Matt!

FYI, you will notice I have no need to call you names, yet for some reason you feel the need to, HUMMM!!!

Happy Chameleon Keeping