FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - FRESH WC PANTHERS ~ Ankaramy~ Blue Bar Ambilobe ~ Red Bar Ambilobe ~
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 08:18 PM   #30
mattjillson
Well, Johnny boy, looks like again you need to take lessions in reading comprehention. If you read the original post that popped all this off you'll see my reasoning behind the post. If you also carefully read my Ambanja??? post you will see that he was thought to be an Ambilobe at first although there were doubters but after a few days of acclimation he is clearly an Ambanja. Clear as day, go read the post. So, if this male turned out ot be an Ambanja in a shipment of only Ankaramies and Ambilobes hopefully there weren't other curve balls in that shipment as well, namely in females. That would be an expensive lesson to learn I would think. As far as bringing you up, expect it every time you try to go around any forum with bs. If you didn't want me to start pushing back you shouldn't have started talking crap about me intially and then post that BOI thread authored by your buddy. You reap what you sow and you messed with the wrong bull here, so if I were you I'd be very careful in what you post as I will be there everytime when I see bs with my cheery little responses. As far as the name calling goes, that was just dramatic flair for the sideline on-lookers - although pretty right on I must say!

-Matt

...Too bad you don't have the fortitude to accept my offer although I can't say I am suprised seeing as how you've always had that spineless tendicy similar to.... what is that barn yard animal..... they go cluck, cluck, cluck I think?