FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 2 Tug Snow Females
Thread: For Sale 2 Tug Snow Females
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 07:27 PM   #1
ImpeccableGecko
2 Tug Snow Females

By purchasing an animal from Impeccable Gecko you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to all of the terms and conditions located at the following URL: TERMS & CONDITIONS.

The best way to contact us is by message on our Facebook Page here: Impeccable Gecko on Facebook.

Or by our Email here: ImpeccableGecko@gmail.com

ID#: 19P05-04
Hatch Date: 05/23/19
Morph: Tug Snow
Weight: 25g
Sex: Female
Price: $225 + Shipping
Parents: Tug Snow x E. turcmenicus

Notes: Father sold to me as "non-het" by Geckos Etc. Herpetoculture. Should also be non-het accordingly, but I have not completed fully testing the parents to say for sure. From their website: “Our TUG Snow bloodline is pure TUG Snow (not mixed with Mack Snow). Our founding stock was acquired from a Canadian breeder who has been working with her TUG Snows for years prior to the TUG Snow X Mack Snow mixing that has occurred over the past several years.”
Mother was pure E. turcmenicus.

So in theory you would be adding a clean Tug Snow female to your collection that has 50% E. turcmenicus blood. Great animal for adding out-crossed blood and Tug Snow to your projects.

ID#: 19P05-06
Hatch Date: 06/10/19
Morph: Tug Snow
Weight: 20g
Sex: Female
Price: $225 + Shipping
Parents: Tug Snow x E. turcmenicus

Notes: Father sold to me as "non-het" by Geckos Etc. Herpetoculture. Should also be non-het accordingly, but I have not completed fully testing the parents to say for sure. From their website: “Our TUG Snow bloodline is pure TUG Snow (not mixed with Mack Snow). Our founding stock was acquired from a Canadian breeder who has been working with her TUG Snows for years prior to the TUG Snow X Mack Snow mixing that has occurred over the past several years.”
Mother was pure E. turcmenicus.

So in theory you would be adding a clean Tug Snow female to your collection that has 50% E. turcmenicus blood. Great animal for adding out-crossed blood and Tug Snow to your projects.

*** Note, attached images are for thumbnail purposes. They will include an animal from this ad, however it may not be the animal that is described directly above it depending on the device that you are viewing this ad from. All available animal's images will be directly underneath their descriptions. ***
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19P05-04 2.jpg (310.1 KB, 263 views)
File Type: jpg 19P05-06 2.jpg (336.6 KB, 205 views)