FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - One year anniversary of the closing of the Board Of Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 08:34 AM   #36
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by marker1 View Post
Webslave I understand your position and nothing I am going to say is destructive only constructive. There are three leading sites, fauna, morphmarket, and kingsnake in third. i dont see near as many scammers on morph market as fauna and kingsnake due to their "Rating system" and "store policies" that even include health guarantees that the seller would not include on other two sites. I love fauna been on here on and off for over a decade.....But if someone is selling what Im looking for for even a little more expensive on morphmarket I am going through that platform. with that being said I am done going through kingsnake all togather. This is not an attack just replying to the post. So a free rating system including negative and positive reviews from verified buyers is going to be necessary I feel from this point on, just because that is what morph market offers.
MM vets sellers and recently has implemented seller policies, and sellers will get booted for failing to adhere to them. MM also does get involved with mediating buyer/seller disputes. KS and Fauna provide a platform for posting ads but they are both caveat emptor sites; buyers are expected to do their own due diligence.

Now that said, there are also several sellers on my "never every buy from" list on MM due to how they screwed people prior to MM's creation.