FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 4 heat packs in a box DEAD SNAKES whos to blame
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 12:51 AM   #49
DragonCharm
Thumbs down

I think if I got a large number of orders DOA or dying I would have found a new supplier, something smells fishy and it ain't the tuna.

From my shipping terms:
Quote:
Dragon Charm is not responsible for mistakes made by Fedex or if buyer is not present for delivery.
If you are not going to be there to receive you need to either have it held at the Fedex depot, shipped standard, or accept whatever losses entail. If I ship to someone I am not going to be responsible if they aren't there to sign and my animals spend the day bouncing around in a truck in sub-freezing temps.

Can we see pics of the box you received them in to see what type of size and insulation we are dealing with? In some cases with certain size containers and certain amounts of insulation it would be feasible to need 3-4 heatpacks in an enviroment with a low of 22* at night. And maybe it wouldn't necessarily mean that it would be needed but it certainly wouldn't cook them.

Comments like this are neither professional nor helping to prove your point or solidify your case against Alfredo:
Quote:
Well Alfredo GO ____ YOURSELF