FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rich Z (WebSlave)
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 02:12 PM   #9
WebSlave
Connie needed to walk over to the other building today, so I went with her to get outside for a little bit. Yellow flies are still a nuisance, of course. When she went into the building I walked over to the garage to take a look at the mailbox still sitting on the tailgate of Connie's truck. Darn, it is only plastic, but for some reason it feels a lot heavier than it did several days ago.

I walked down to the end of the driveway to see if the garbage had been picked up yet, and while I was down there I cut the strings connected to some stakes that kept the 4x4x8 post I sank into the ground on the day before "almost dying day". Then walked back to the building to fetch Connie so we could walk back to the house.

Damn I felt winded!! In a matter of days I have become a very old and feeble man. I sure do hope this isn't going to be the entire future for me from here on out. I actually felt better and stronger with that coronary artery being almost blocked off.

I have been having some visual artifacts the past few days. Like sections of my vision would just shudder or jump. Seems better today, but not 100%. I am not bothering to proof read what I wrote, so if things just don't read correctly, sorry.

Oh, late Wednesday when Connie's friend Debbie brought us home, Connie made me a steak sandwich. Well, I WAS hungry! After eating I felt exhausted and just laid down on the sofa I have been using for a bed the past month or so. Like a dummy I laid flat on my back and must have zonked out immediately. Until I had a bout of acid reflux go down my windpipe which launched me straight off of the couch coughing me head off. I haven't had something like that happen for years. I was able to clear my windpipe OK, but the stomach acid burned quite a bit. I still have a nagging cough as the damage heals, so my side muscles are hurting from the coughing. Hope I didn't hurt that stent in my heart with all the coughing.

Just seems like one thing after another. Connie has a cough too, and she is waiting to hear back about the x-rays she had taken on Wednesday to see if fluid was building back around her right lung show anything. It doesn't feel the same to her, so we are thinking the first chemo treatment must have irritated her throat lining or something. So we are both having our share of coughing lately. It is not something new, as she has had the coughing almost continually after the chemo.

Darn, maybe making two separate threads wasn't such a smart idea after all...