FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rich Z (WebSlave)
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 03:22 PM   #101
Caryl
Rich, I've been thinking about your bruising. I've had issues for years with bruising, blood vessels rupturing in various places with varying degrees of severity. Had everything tested many times, could never really get a satisfactory explanation. I know that you have a reason in the meds you're taking and I'm not about to contradict your doctors on the need for them.

Maybe some of what I've learned might help you. Doctors at different points have suggested some specific supplements. I've found these to be helpful. First, Vitamins K1 and C. There are a lot of Vit. K2 products around these days, but you need K1 for clotting. Bilberry & grapeseed extracts are also useful. Topical arnica gel can help heal the soreness from bruises which are bothersome. I know too well that bruises triggered from inside, as it were, as opposed to being bruised because a tree branch fell on my head, can take longer to heal and be more uncomfortable while they linger.

There's a fair amount of science backing these particular supplements, especially from Europe. You should absolutely check with your doctor before you take or discontinue any supplements. I know you know, but I'll still state it; natural substances aren't inert or necessarily harmless just because they're natural. (They wouldn't do anything at all if they were.) Your situation is very different from mine, but these things have helped me. Not fixed, but definitely improved things.

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk