FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Requests for account deletions
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 05:26 PM   #14
Kritter7578
I am sure you may have your reasons, and they are exceptional and unique, but sorry, that is just the way it is.

One way I look at this, is that some people think they can come here, post ads or whatever FOR FREE, and then figure that they have USED this site all that they wanted to and then now want to move on and erase their tracks afterwards. Doesn't matter that perhaps deleting their account and their posts might destroy the continuity of any threads they have posted within. Doesn't matter that they want to have wasted everyone's time that might have engaged them in conversations that perhaps THEY don't want removed or altered. I don't know your reasoning, and quite frankly just do not care. Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way here. And I am certainly under no compulsion to do your bidding at your command. Especially when you make it painfully obvious that I have absolutely no incentive whatsoever to help you in any way. You obviously don't give a damn about this site, so excuse me if the feeling is mutual.