FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wrong sex discovered 82 days after purchase...
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2002, 03:00 PM   #7
rujonesin
Here's my 2 cents on the matter. Snakes being mis-sexed is so common in this business that it goes without saying. When you purchase a snake you have within the guaranteed time (usually 1-2 days) to ascertain the health and the sex of the animal. I have made this mistake and it reflects badly on the seller. When I get a snake in the first thing I do is look over the general appearance of the animal to make sure it looks and acts healthy. The second is sex the animal. I made the mistake of sending out a mis-sexed animal once and don't want to do it again. I got a snake in trade and turned around and sold it without checking the sex. I was the one who looked bad. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure they receive all that they expected within the alloted time frame. In this case Anthony I think the responsibility lies with you because of the time involved and the fact that you yourself also mis-sexed the animal. I am not trying to start a war here but you asked the question and I have to agree with Sam here.

Mike Jones