FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Itinerary #43, November 1st!! Get Your orders in and ready for transport!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 06:36 PM   #2
Burzum999
November having ranked the lowest month of every year since this service started (on 03 November 2020), I was utterly n' pleasantly shocked to see it come in at the second-highest for 2023!! You Guys killed it this year!! Granted; there were four (4) exotic mammal, one (1) exotic bird, two (2) puppy and two (2) frozen Burm Shipments, but minus those nine (9), and there were still 44 reptile Shipments!! ...compared to last November at 14 for example. Rock on!! Guess Y'All decided to forgo presents and food for gatherings, and are gonna brumate with Your animals...! Just kidding. :P

Also, new records were set:

Most Shipments Associated with California: 06
Most Shipments Associated with the West Coast*: 14
Most Days on the Road: 24 (not proud of this one LOL)
Most Miles: 18,635 (averaged 777 per day)

...and I had finally not just driven through, but had two (puppy) Deliveries in, my 48th contiguous state: Washington! Very cool!! I even got to enjoy an unexpected ferry between Seabeck and Arlington, HA!

Thank You All for the new and continued patronage!! Here are the ending stats:

SHIPMENTS: 53
STOPS: 75
TOTAL CLIENTS: 73
NEW CLIENTS: 25 (of the 73)
DURATION: 24 days

*Per my ads, 'West Coast' in my context denotes everything west of Phoenix, AZ, Salt Lake City, UT, roughly Idaho Falls, ID, and roughly Butte, MT, if You were to draw a line through those cities / towns from Canada to Mexico.