FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Can you say glow in the dark??
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 05:33 AM   #59
Spydergotboost
steve i was no way trying to take your accomplishment away from you and if that is how you felt by what i said i am sorry for this my point is this every time alberto has someting nice hatch you accuse him of buying it how would you like it if he did that to you or any body here? now i havent posted in this forum for many monthes because i dont want to get into pssing wars every nightit vary well seems that no one is entitled to an opinion around here. and ass for god squad why do we have to be his god squad i stand for him for what he has done for me i have become much better and more knowledgable than i ever could by mself. if you or any one else has done this for me i would gladly stand by your side also, but no one has even come close to helping me out the way he has. i am sorry you see me as kissing his ass but quite frankly he desevers it he is by far one of the smartest people i know in this hobby and if he truely was just trying to make a buck he wouldnt share that with anyone for fear of them competeing with him. all i know is he has awsome animals at competeative prices and he is there if you need him for any advice of knowledge what more could you want from a person? and his animals are in the best possible health if any one has recieved an animal from him that was not please i would really like to hear about it

and Kelli i am sorry if i have contributed to your leaving i ask you please dont because many people can benafit from your knowledge also and it wouldnt be fair to them if myself and a few others just cant see the light well all i can say is we will have to wait and see

War is inevitable but in the end thereis NEVER any true winners

i just hope we can all be friends and remember why we all even talk to each other in the first place you know those beautiful little creatures we call Leopard geckos