FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hey! Need Your Advice
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 01:06 PM   #4
AgirlWithaDream
Red face

Hey! WIngedwolf. Thank you so much for the time you took to reply to my post. I will definatly get that information to my boyfriend! It would be so awsome if it could work. Out of all the posts ive recieved so far yours is one of the most informative. Alot of people say it is not possible to make this work. I totally respect their opinion and they may be right but ive heard of it working before. Which makes me think it can work again if the conditions are right. My bf wanted to put up barriers in the cage to mabe to keep the animals from getting to each other. Not sure if that would be good idea or not? I agree with you on just doing the set up first to see how everything goes before adding animals! I do not want the animals to die because I didnt do everything right. Thanx again for ur advice and time! I really appreciate it.

To aliceinwl thank you for your post to. I understand that putting some animals together is not the best idea. It is nice to see people like you though who have tried it and it has worked out alright for! Hopefully that will happen fo rus when we try this oneday.

anyone else who would like to respond with ideas please feel free to post!!! thanks!