FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Disturbing......
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 04:19 AM   #40
robin d.
Quote:
I dont' watch shows without content like buffy...so basically you are saying you are ignorant since you don't know that and apparently refuse to accept it...
i am easily amused

Quote:
no I'm definiltey not trying to redeem myself...I think you have some of that to do since if you actually did any research you'd know what I said about merles is true...What is the difference between a genetic deformity as a trait in a breed and a genetic deformity in a gecko when it comes to ethics?...honestly...that's just stupid to care in the geckos but not the dog because its part of the breed...how do you think it started in the breeds?? Yes I am very aware of those things with horses...but you didn't know how the greying process even worked and you've bred them... No I've never owned horses...but I've taken riding lessons, courses about them, worked with pregnant mares, watched births, worked with newborns, and halter trained weanlings. And again you apparently haven't even read anything I wrote...because as I said...HETEROZYGOUS MERLES ARE USUALLY PERFECTLY NORMAL....ITS WHEN ITS HOMOZYGOUS THAT PROBLEMS ARISE! Breeders that breed two merles together will generally cull the homozygous puppies because the problems they'll have. btw...years of experience doesn't necessarily mean jack squat...I'll admit it myself...I've had fish on and off since I was a kid and there a lot of things I've learned in just the past year doing research that I didn't know before. Maybe you should do some research on this breed you apparently must know everything about just because you've bred them...
and to be quite honest your stupidity ermm ignorance is boring me

... sad sad

geckos with little or no eyelids..... can i say anymore?... lets breed em to make more even though maybe just maybe they can survive and have no to little eyelidless geckos
it's the new and upcoming thing eh? or kinked tails, it's the nmew squiggle tail morph.. hey they look like they have a crazy straw coming out their butt!!!
i am bored and going to bed
have fun redeaming yourself or whatever ms. know it all even though i have never had any experience with it