FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - In your dreams
Thread: In your dreams
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 11:50 AM   #32
kiote9
I dream a lot and I like it. I have been call psychic and I have been called psychotic, but I do love my dreams.

In some dreams I am in the sky, looking down at the earth and enjoying its beauty. I see the people walking around and laughing, the water flowing in the streams, the wind blowing the leaves of the trees, the colors and textures of life.

In some dreams I am fighting, fist fighting. I once started having repetitive dreams shortly after beginning a new relationship. I dreamed that I was fighting a dark-haired girl while this fellow watched. It went on for two months, then I found out this "single" fellow still lived with his (dark-haired) girlfriend.

I dream about sitting in a quiet place and having conversation with a friend or acquaintance. Usually it's someone I haven't seen in long time. It's nice because it's like actually spending time with them. Sometimes I'm naked, but usually not. These aren't sex dreams.

My sex dreams are bbbbaaaaaaaaaddddddd. I usually dream about forcing some very attractive man to have sex with me. Once at gun point while he was handcuffed to the bath tub. Not all my sex dreams are like that, though. On occasion I dream about having sex with the afore mentioned fellow and the dreams are almost as good as he was.....

I have one dream I remember from my childhood because it was so odd. I was about 10, and the dream was about my friends camper trailer. I was in it and there were snakes all around me. The thing that made it odd was that the entire dream was in green and orange. I dream in full color. This is the only dream that I've ever had in only two colors. Then, sometime last year, I was listening to a Cure CD and discovered they had a song called Wrong Number that has the line "lime green, lime green and tangerine, the sickly sweet colours of the snakes I'm seeing". It kind of brought the dream back to the surface of my mind.

Dreams can be manipulated if you are conscious enough to control them, but I much prefer to let my mind go where it will and go along for the ride. It has been a hell of a rollercoaster so far, and I don't plan on getting off anytime soon.